Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Postponement

     TO HELP OUR FAMILY, JOIN HAZEL'S CARE COMMUNITY BY GOING              TO Here to Serve AND FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM


     Our meeting with Hazel's medical team on Monday was great!  Her oncologist is thrilled to see the response her disease has had to this treatment, and is very optimistic for Hazel.  The remaining tumor is so small, and hardly lighting up, that she believes it is almost dead itself.  She does want to continue with chemo, until it is completely eradicated, but the good news is that she wants to reduce the strength and dosage of the chemo!  She is confident that a lesser dose will still take care of the remaining disease, and wants to give Hazel's body a break from all of this toxicity. The hope is that this lower dose will reduce her side effects, and not make her counts drop for so long.  So hopefully our little Hazelnut will be feeling better!  She also discussed the possibility of doing radiation, to blast that spot and to make sure we have killed every last cell.  This would happen sometime after this cycle, or the next one.  

     Hazel was supposed to start this next cycle of chemo just after our appointment, but her platelets were still not high enough to begin.  So the doctors decided to postpone chemo for another week, giving Hazel more time to recover.  At first, this made me nervous, because I did not want to give her cancer any wiggle room to grow, but now I am just so thankful.  We now have another whole week together as a family, with Hazel feeling well, and we really really needed this.  So we are going to take this time, savor it and enjoy it and start everything again next week!  Thank you for your continued prayers! 




10 comments:

  1. continuing prayers for Hazel and the family.....love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! I will keep thinking of Hazel and your family and sending prayers for God's continued blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising our Lord for looking at Hazel with favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it! Continued prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such wonderful news!
    I am thrilled for Hazel and your family!
    May the Good Lord continue to always bless and
    keep Hazel safely in his loving arms.
    ❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful news! I'm so happy that the last spot of cancer barely lit up! I'm glad that Hazel is getting a break! I hope the lower dose chemo will help lessen her side effects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. St. Baldrick's FamiliesMarch 2, 2017 at 7:30 AM

    Hooray! Hazel and you all really deserve another week of peace and comfort together at home. You'll be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers are with you little angel....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, everyone!I'm From UK. I'm here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV). I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was outlasted and rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 BY HERBAL DR UDURO so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from Gods! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!in two weeks its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can email him on drudurohaberahome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him Number: +2348138634433 Thanks Dr. UDURO WEBSITE https://drudurohaberahome.wixsite.com/druduro/home Thanks Dr.UDURO

    ReplyDelete
  10. my health restore
    i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of hpv and cancer This is real take it serious, i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in savinglife of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that a herbs can cure hpv and cancer completely from thebody, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the hpv, one day i was going through the internet asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called Dr. Ehiagwina through a publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of ALS by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medicine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me hpv negative and cancer disappear i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and i said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. Dr. Ehiagwina contact: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call +2348162084504 you can also add him on whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete